God's sense of humour and loving it!
Have just been asked to teach 3rd/4th grade (as the main teacher) in December after i get back from a village up north. It's a massive priviledge, another one that i've been drowned in! (in a good sense!)
I started by saying ok, then stressing about it. I'm now in the process of looking at my daily devotionals for the kids next week, and God's sense of humour/his daddyness is once again COMPLETELY evident! :)
Have just opened a book on devotionals for kids to a verse from Philippians 4 v 13 (that Motsy studied with us on Bournemouth Summer Mission - big up you guys!)
"I can do everything through him who gives me strength"
WOW! So take courage in my stupidity guys! God is there, right beside each one of us, holding our hands even when we feel like he isnt...HE REALLY IS! :)
Thankyou Lord!
I started by saying ok, then stressing about it. I'm now in the process of looking at my daily devotionals for the kids next week, and God's sense of humour/his daddyness is once again COMPLETELY evident! :)
Have just opened a book on devotionals for kids to a verse from Philippians 4 v 13 (that Motsy studied with us on Bournemouth Summer Mission - big up you guys!)
"I can do everything through him who gives me strength"
WOW! So take courage in my stupidity guys! God is there, right beside each one of us, holding our hands even when we feel like he isnt...HE REALLY IS! :)
Thankyou Lord!

1 Comments:
At 18/8/06 6:01 pm,
Anonymous said…
Praise Him!
Post a Comment
<< Home