Another apology...
Well well well Im unbelievable, as well as neglecting many of you on email ive neglected my blog viewers (that is assuming i have any!). Asha as the pidgins here say...im sorry...
Im nearing the end o my short term placement here in the village and im only just beginnin to feel like i know what is going on!
School is drawing to an end with me as the kiddos tutor, very sad indeed, God has created a family of very beautiful people for which i am eternally thankful and should be more so so those praying for me please join me in giving thanks to our Great God. Hallelujah is all i can say. There are one and a half weeks left of teaching in Lalawai, then i celebrate Thanksgiving for a week...doesnt bode well for British culture! I have spent a weekend with one Enlgish family and will do with another in a fortnight to inject some true Englishness back into me!
Then after Thanksgiving i will go south on a bush taxi and an overnight train to Yaounde to get ready to teach a group of 9 kiddywinks for a fortnight...im so excited at having my own class but please pray for me that God would be central and i wouldnt get over excited.
Then on 16th I fly home...but i will hopefully blog before then!!!
Happy times people, thanks for all your prayers and emails...as with always to almost ensure a reply please email me as my memory is RUBBISH!
Ciao for now
Im nearing the end o my short term placement here in the village and im only just beginnin to feel like i know what is going on!
School is drawing to an end with me as the kiddos tutor, very sad indeed, God has created a family of very beautiful people for which i am eternally thankful and should be more so so those praying for me please join me in giving thanks to our Great God. Hallelujah is all i can say. There are one and a half weeks left of teaching in Lalawai, then i celebrate Thanksgiving for a week...doesnt bode well for British culture! I have spent a weekend with one Enlgish family and will do with another in a fortnight to inject some true Englishness back into me!
Then after Thanksgiving i will go south on a bush taxi and an overnight train to Yaounde to get ready to teach a group of 9 kiddywinks for a fortnight...im so excited at having my own class but please pray for me that God would be central and i wouldnt get over excited.
Then on 16th I fly home...but i will hopefully blog before then!!!
Happy times people, thanks for all your prayers and emails...as with always to almost ensure a reply please email me as my memory is RUBBISH!
Ciao for now

1 Comments:
At 11/11/06 11:01 am,
Anonymous said…
Hey, Kat
It's so excited to see you blog new stuff.I'm almost finished my dissertation. Next week, I'll start to my european trip- Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona, Bilbao. Hopefully, I can update new pics on my blog when i'm in europe. Then it will be so sad cos i'm back to Taiwan on 8th of Dec. But I believe I'll see you again. Keep in touch!
God bless
Mei Xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home