Less reflection, more information!
Ok so after a bit of reflection I will fill you in on things happening now.
So after arriving back safely from the far north on a wonderful journey with a very special family, you beautiful people know who you are!, I settled into my 'home' at CTC 123! A very relaxing three days of doing virtually nothing. I attempted to start writing up my year abroad project then got encouraged to change my topic so my time so far has been clutching at straws to keep my project as it is but just tweaking it...but that's beside the point and not what I am intending to concentrate on now 'til home.
After planning, stressing, attempting to plan a bit more and then finally (stupidly) realising my failure to commit all into God's hands, I successfully managed to get ideas and basic planning for the whole of this week.
Praise God for a wonderful week of teaching, it has been such a joy to be a teacher to 8 children between 8 and 9 years old. They are such a great bunch and most of the time I think/hope they enjoy the lessons and get at least one thing out of it!
So now it is Friday, I am attempting to plan, realising the only way I can do it is with it all firmly in God's hand! Have been learning about His creation in devotions so I think probably He is more than capable of working miracles in me and these children, as He has been doing and I'm sure will continue to do over the next week.
So Monday through Friday will be more of the same but different hopefully. Going to make a 3D model of the solar system with balloons and papier maché which should be very exciting!
Then Saturday, we'll clear everything up and I'll have to pack all that has been my life in a box for the past four months and a variety of climates and situations into that box to get into a flying vehicle, I still have issues with getting over the 'p' word as I don't believe I am actually going home in a week and a day. So there we are...another era over, well hopefully just paused, depending on God's will I would really like to spend longer out here, but something I learn over and over is that nothing that is not His will will happen, Hallelujah!
Much love to all...sorry for the minimal photoage, hope you enjoy what is there...
So after arriving back safely from the far north on a wonderful journey with a very special family, you beautiful people know who you are!, I settled into my 'home' at CTC 123! A very relaxing three days of doing virtually nothing. I attempted to start writing up my year abroad project then got encouraged to change my topic so my time so far has been clutching at straws to keep my project as it is but just tweaking it...but that's beside the point and not what I am intending to concentrate on now 'til home.
After planning, stressing, attempting to plan a bit more and then finally (stupidly) realising my failure to commit all into God's hands, I successfully managed to get ideas and basic planning for the whole of this week.
Praise God for a wonderful week of teaching, it has been such a joy to be a teacher to 8 children between 8 and 9 years old. They are such a great bunch and most of the time I think/hope they enjoy the lessons and get at least one thing out of it!
So now it is Friday, I am attempting to plan, realising the only way I can do it is with it all firmly in God's hand! Have been learning about His creation in devotions so I think probably He is more than capable of working miracles in me and these children, as He has been doing and I'm sure will continue to do over the next week.
So Monday through Friday will be more of the same but different hopefully. Going to make a 3D model of the solar system with balloons and papier maché which should be very exciting!
Then Saturday, we'll clear everything up and I'll have to pack all that has been my life in a box for the past four months and a variety of climates and situations into that box to get into a flying vehicle, I still have issues with getting over the 'p' word as I don't believe I am actually going home in a week and a day. So there we are...another era over, well hopefully just paused, depending on God's will I would really like to spend longer out here, but something I learn over and over is that nothing that is not His will will happen, Hallelujah!
Much love to all...sorry for the minimal photoage, hope you enjoy what is there...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home