It's not about Kat!

A bit about me...but it's not about me...if you get my drift...

Friday, December 08, 2006

Nearing the goal...

Well...since it has been a shockingly long period between posts and due to the fact that I am nearing the end of my time here...I'd like to reflect on what has happened recently and to look to the future.

These four and a bit months here have passed very quickly, sometimes too quickly, sometimes not quick enough for my impatience within me, and most of the time just right...it has been a mix of emotions all the way through, mainly reflecting on the fact that I have been incredibly blessed to have this opportunity and mostly that I have been incredibly blessed with a life, one which has meaning because of one very special man, praise Jesus!

All I once held dear, built my life upon,
all this world reveres and wars to own.
All I once thought gain i have counted loss,
Spent and worthless now compared to this...
Knowing you Jesus, knowing you, there is no greater thing.
You're my all, You're the best, You're my joy, my righteousness, and I love You Lord.

Now my heart's desire is to know You more
To be found in You and known as Yours
To possess by faith what I could not earn
All surpassing gift of righteousness

Oh to know the power of Your risen life and to know You in Your suffering
To become like You in Your death my Lord, so with You to live and never die
Knowing You Jesus, knowing You, there is no greater thing
You're my all, You're the best, You're my joy, my righteousness

and I love You Lord...

So often do I say that last phrase, think I mean it yet completely ignore Him in one way or another. All these things I sing wanting to mean it yet not...

This is clearly one of my 'unable to write what I think in a legible and comprehensible way so I'll just stop because Jesus knows what I am thinking and He's the only one who needs to know' days!'.

Suffice it to say, through the bad times and the good, even the fantastic ones, He does NOT change, though I have no idea where things are going, where God's clear path is leading me, to know Him in His death AND ressurection is one of the most comforting thoughts possible.

Praise Jesus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home